Layered BLT Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes20 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bread slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without baguette): 137 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 23, 2018
Very tasty, great to make ahead. I served this with corn chips. I'll make this again. Janet. VFE
Jul 25, 2017
Don't need the onions and cheese. Just mix mayo with sour cream instead of cream cheese. Then layer shredded lettuce, bacon and then diced homegrown tomatoes. I serve with the bagel chips as they seem more like bread than taco chips but guessing anything would work. This is super easy and tastes just like a blt.
Dec 11, 2016
I loved the simplicity and that I could assemble well in advance. I served with scoop-style corn chips. Definitely will make again.
Dec 5, 2016
Delicious! I spread the cream cheese mixture on a big round platter. Took it to a Wisconsin Badger football party and there was nothing left on the platter by game's end. Served it with Wheat Thin crackers instead of baguette slices. Huge hit. Will make again!
Jun 24, 2016
This dip is now my favorite, you need to double the recipe if you want it to last any time at all!!!
Apr 12, 2016
This would be great with something other than baguettes, yes? How about tostado chips? even "wavy" potato chips?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.