Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 cooked bacon strips
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- Mix first four ingredients; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 402 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Nov 14, 2013
Fun recipe for an easy fun night. Kids loved it, I like the difference using the combination of flavors for the sauce.
Mar 7, 2011
My kids even thought this was a great recipe, we will definitally make this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.