Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 cooked bacon strips
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- Mix first four ingredients; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 402 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Jul 22, 2019
Simple and easy to make and so delicious! My only change was to add some avocado slices - LOVE avocado with bacon!
May 13, 2019
Made about 60 of these delicious wraps for my contribution to an outdoors Mother's Day feast. They were a hit with everyone and there were no leftovers! Easy to prepare and transport. New add on to my monthly menu!
Nov 14, 2013
Fun recipe for an easy fun night. Kids loved it, I like the difference using the combination of flavors for the sauce.
Mar 7, 2011
My kids even thought this was a great recipe, we will definitally make this again.