- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and additional salsa, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; toss to combine.
- Divide four tortillas between two baking sheets; spread with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBarbecue Chicken Quesadillas
"Loved these! easy to make and tasted great! Perfect weeknight meal."
"I made these as part of appetizer night. So easy to assemble and had a great flavor."
"This was great!!! Super kid friendly, whole family lived them!"
"My family couldn't get enough of these! I used salsa in place of the taco sauce."
"I love Quesadillas and this recipe is delicious! My family doesn't do "hot and spicy" so I cut the amount of green chilies to suit our taste!"