- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place vegetables and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 13-15 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3/4 cup: 172 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 8g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 starch, 1 fat.