- 4 cups frozen peas (about 16 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes. Stir in bacon before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBacon Pea Salad
"Wonderful salad! I add two chopped hard boiled eggs and 1 small chopped red pepper. So good!"
"We enjoyed this, easy and tasted good!"
"This salad had great flavor and goes great paired with anything on the grill. This will definitely be a new summer staple with our meals. I added more cheese and bacon than what the recipe called for."
"This recipe is fantastic! I used a bag of petite peas because that was what I had. Loved the crunch of the peas and onions, the smoky taste of the bacon, the sharpness of the cheddar, and the creaminess of the dressing... a perfect blend!!! Will be making this again!"
"This is a keeper! Super easy to make and great flavor as is."
"This was very tasty. I think it was the easiest dish l have ever made. Everyone thought it was really good. Janet VFE"