Bacon Horseradish Spread
This spread is a great choice for any occasion because it's loaded with flavor and comes together in a snap. Start with one or two teaspoons of horseradish and add more to suit your taste. —Terri Peterson, Spring Valley, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and finely crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers, potato chips and baby carrots
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in bacon, cheddar cheese, horseradish, green onion, lemon juice Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours. Serve with dippers.
Originally published as Creamy Bacon Horseradish Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.