Ranch Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onions and dressing mix. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 116 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 25, 2015
This was a huge hit! Super easy to prepare and everyone raved about it. I will definitely be making this again.
Oct 3, 2013
This dip is sooooo good! Definitely a keeper. I served it with pretzles. Delicious!
Sep 21, 2013
Easy to prepare and delicious!!! I omitted the green onions and sprinkled crumbled bacon on top.