Horseradish Sauce For Ham
For a zippy sauce for ham, try this recipe. It have many layers of flavors but is still very simple.—Edna Duffield, Lineville, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2 cups
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Gently fold in whipped cream. Chill. Serve with sliced ham, ham loaf or ham balls.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 54 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Horseradish Sauce For Ham in Country Woman March/April 1994
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.