Au Gratin Taco Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 70 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes and contents of sauce mix, corn, tomatoes, milk, water and taco seasoning. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 373 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1113mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Jun 12, 2014
extremley fast and easy to make. will make again.
Jun 11, 2014
Fast, easy, economical and delicious!
Sep 12, 2013
Very tasty and so easy to make.
May 18, 2013
This was very good and easy to make. Great served with tortilla chips.
May 2, 2013
May 5, 2012
This was so easy, cheap and full of flavor. We loved it. I added a whole pkg. of taco seasoning and onion. Shredded lettuce and a bit of sour cream on top. Will make this more often.
Nov 14, 2011
Made this with jalapeño deer burger and loaded baked potato au gratin potatoes and it was delicious! My husband loved it so much he took all the leftovers to work the next day and he usually doesn't like leftovers.
Sep 18, 2011
This is my go-to recipe when I have leftover taco meat. I use whatever canned tomatoes I have on hand and it always comes out perfect.
Mar 30, 2011
this was pretty good! I love taco flavored things. Such an interesting combination that goes together well. I too will probably add green peppers and onion to the meat next time I make it to give it some more flavor but it was good! Thank you for a great quick meal to make!
Oct 7, 2010
I made this part way last night and have just put it in the oven today. I added onions to the meat and more of the taco seasoning since my family likes a little spice. It is just baking now I will let you know how it turns out. Very easy to make which was great.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.