Au Gratin Taters N Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes and sauce mix according to package directions. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange chops over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle cheese and bacon over chops. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 315 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Dec 15, 2017
Very easy and so tasty! Chops were very tender. A great in a hurry meal!
Apr 28, 2012
My Tater eating man loved these and they are soooo simple to make.
Jan 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2010
Very good and easy. We are not big bacon fans so left it out. Still enjoyed the dish very much
Sep 14, 2008
I love this recipe. My family really enjoys it and it's easy to make and the cleanup is quick too.
Aug 12, 2008
This dish is a keeper!! My family loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.