Taco Twist Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Taco-Seasoned Meat
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large saucepan, combine the taco meat, tomato sauce and green pepper; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine pasta and sour cream; place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 721 calories, 35g fat (17g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1652mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 38g protein.
Oct 16, 2018
Apr 30, 2018
quick and easy. Like to top with crushed tortilla chips and add chives to the sour cream mixture.
Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014
Very easy & delicious. I did not boil the meat. Browned the meat, peppers, & onion; drained well. Stirred in the seasoning mix & tomato sauce. Simmered 10 min. Combined the meat mixture & pasta mixture together.
Sep 9, 2014
Very quick easy weeknight dish. A hit with my grandchildren. Everyone declared it a keeper!
Mar 27, 2014
Wonderful recipe and easy to adjust to individual tastes as the one reviewer said:) Love the recipe and it is a staple recipe at my home!
Apr 15, 2013
easy recipe to adjust to all family members' tastes
Jan 8, 2013
oh my was this yummy! Makes great left overs to
Nov 15, 2010
Very easy to make & very tasty!
Aug 2, 2010
This was easy cause I already had the frozen taco meat on hand and I made another casserole to freeze. The kids loved it!