Asian Cucumber Salad
Tari Ambler’s colorful cucumber salad makes a cool and classy side dish when she serves up an Asian stir-fry at home in Shorewood, Illinois.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4-1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 large cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- Black and white sesame seeds
- In a serving bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add cucumber and red pepper; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Garnish with sesame seeds.