- 3 cups thinly sliced quartered cucumber
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a salad bowl, combine cucumber and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon.
3/4 cup: 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.