Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Unfold puff pastry. Spread the artichoke mixture over each sheet to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 150 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 16, 2014
Chilling time was closer to 45 min. before I could slice these without them falling apart. Even though I thawed and squeezed out the frozen spinach, next time, I'll use fresh spinach to avoid the moisture. The flavor was ok.... Needed more cheese and seasonings.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.