Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni (about 64 slices)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16x10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2-in. slices. Place cut side down in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 265 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 776mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Jun 28, 2013
This recipe was so easy and delicious! I swapped out the regular pepperoni for turkey pepperoni and no one could tell since it was cut up in it.
Feb 6, 2013
Made 2 batches of these for the Super Bowl party at church, and they were a hit. My daughter wants me to make more just for her.
Sep 22, 2012
Great, quick easy recipe that everyone loves!
Jul 23, 2012
My kids love these. I added a little garlic salt the second time a made them. Very yummy. They are also good with Canadian bacon.
Mar 20, 2012
My boys raved about these pinwheels. They're not really anything terribly new or creative but somehow the presentation really makes them fun. They're also delicious! A nice break from making pizza. No down sides to this cheap, fast, easy and delicious recipe!
Mar 16, 2012
Made a double recipe for our teens from church - They thought they were awesome.
Mar 7, 2012
These are very simple to make and very quick. Good for a quick little snack or to take on the go.
Mar 3, 2012
Made this with my granddaughter. We spread a thin layer of pizza sause on the dough before adding the pepperoni & cheeses. Very good!
Mar 3, 2012
Quick and easy. Add a little ranch dressing and red pepper flakes or Frank's Red Hot and you have exactly what they serve at Old Chicago! Perfect for entertaining.
Jan 2, 2010
They taste just like something made at Old Chicago for a quarter of the price!