For a quick appetizer for any party, this is perfect recipe. It is so easy to blend the ingredients together and will taste delicious on a tortilla.—Lynda Wagoner, Trinity, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 388 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 788mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Tortilla Pinwheels in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.