Spinach Cheese Pinwheels
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges; top with ham and spinach.
- Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place the slices cut side down on a greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Feb 13, 2016
These pinwheels are great for taking to a pot luck or serving as an appetizer for a crowd because they tasted great both warm when first put out and still tasted great after cooling. We have Euchre night with numerous people and we always bring appetizers to take break with and these fit the bill nicely.
Sep 27, 2010
These pinwheels were definitely a success. They taste great warm but are still yummy after they have cooled from sitting on the table.
Aug 30, 2010
I think i rolled them up wrong because the dough wasn't fully cooked inside & i used garden vegetable cream cheese instead of the garlic-herb cheese spread. Despite all that this was awesome! Very tasty & will try to make this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.