Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup sweet hot mustard
- 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unfold puff pastry. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up one side to the middle of the dough; roll up the other side so the two rolls meet in the center. Using a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° until puffed and golden brown, 11-13 minutes. Serve warm.Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in freezer containers, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat appetizers on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 86 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 15, 2018
This is one of the best appetizers I have ever made; loved it!
Jan 29, 2014
I will not be making these again. The dough was difficult to work with. It did not roll up nicely and definitely did not turn out like the picture. The flavor was okay. I feel like I wasted expensive ingredients.
Nov 14, 2009
These little appetizers pack some serious punch. They were delicious. I used ham because that is what I had.I also added some mozerella and used less parmesan. They were so good. My husband has already asked for them again.