Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large egg, separated
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine the pepperoni, cheese, oregano and egg yolk. In another small bowl, whisk egg white until foamy; set aside. Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into 6 slices.
- Place cut side down on greased baking sheets; brush tops with egg white. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
2 each: 122 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.