Olive Pepper Pinwheels
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped sweet red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in the peppers, olives and dressing mix. Spread over tortillas. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 68 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Sep 30, 2012
Very easy to make, but a bit too creamy for my taste.
Jul 5, 2012
Very tasty! Very easy to make and I agree, they are addicting.
Dec 29, 2011
Yummy!! These appetizers are so easy and when you mix the cream cheese spread ahead of time, the flavors meld and it only gets better. Everyone loved them! They don't last long.
Dec 29, 2011
Yummy!! I took these appetizers to a New Year's Eve gathering and everyone loved them. They didn't last long, once word spread about how tasty they were!
Dec 20, 2010
Always a big hit, and they're easy to make!
Dec 18, 2009
I made these for a work party and everyone loved them and asked for the recipe. They are refreshing addictive little morsels!
Mar 29, 2009
excellent recipe, Great to make ahead before guests arrive.