Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Prepare these tasty finger foods several days in advance if desired. Serve with your choice of mild or hot salsa or picante sauce.—Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 pinwheel: 47 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Tortilla Pinwheels in Complete Guide to Country Cooking Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.