Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 pinwheel: 47 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 16, 2018
These make for a quick and easy appetizer! Everyone loved them and I had no leftovers. Next time I make them I may double the jalapeno so there is more jalapeno flavor.