Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Prepare these easy, cheesy rollups several days in advance if desired. Serve with your choice of mild or hot salsa or picante sauce. —Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Spread on 1 side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 pinwheel: 47 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 16, 2018
These make for a quick and easy appetizer! Everyone loved them and I had no leftovers. Next time I make them I may double the jalapeno so there is more jalapeno flavor.