Apricot Turkey Pinwheels
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- Unfold pastry; layer with preserves, mustard, cheese and turkey. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 108 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 4, 2015
We loved these yummy pinwheels. Be sure to use parchment paper so that they don't stick.
Feb 2, 2012
Very good! Wondering what it would be like with cranberry sauce, omitting the mustard.
Sep 17, 2010
These pinwheels had interesting contrast of flavors and easy to make. However, the apricot preserves leaked out while baking and in turn made the pinwheel stick to the pan. It was VERY, VERY difficult to get them off in one piece.