Cranberry Brie Pecan Pinwheels
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 1 pound Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°. Beat trimmed Brie on medium until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold one sheet of puff pastry; spread half the Brie to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread half the cranberry sauce over Brie. Starting with a short side, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut crosswise into 12 slices. Place pastries on parchment-lined baking sheets. Whisk egg with water; brush over slices. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Repeat with remaining puff pastry. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 pastry: 193 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 29, 2019
Deborah what do you mean “all ingredients are not listed”? I have read this recipe 3 times just now and can’t figure out what you are talking about...
May 27, 2019
Another incomplete recipe. Really want to try this but can't because all ingredients are not listed