Cranberry Brie Pecan Pinwheels
This recipe is a twist on baked Brie. My family always requests these during the holidays. They are delicious and make the kitchen smell amazing! —Jacquie Franklin, Hot Springs, Montana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 1 pound Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°. Beat trimmed Brie on medium until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold one sheet of puff pastry; spread half of Brie to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread half of cranberry sauce over Brie. Starting with a short side, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut crosswise into 12 slices. Place pastries on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Whisk egg with water; brush over slices. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Repeat with remaining puff pastry. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 pastry: 193 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Brie Pecan Pinwheels in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.