Cranberry Brie Pinwheels
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a freezer container. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 173 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 23, 2017
It's good, but nothing too special. Also, "finely chopped" Brie was really not happening. I think it would have been easier just to spread it on the dough before the honey mustard. I would also recommend greasing or lining the pan, because when the cheese melted it got kind of stuck.
Nov 17, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
This recipe is amazing. I absolutely love everything about these. As one person said, the roll is hard to keep together but all you have to do is pinch the opening and then hold it as you slice and carefully place it on the baking sheet. If you're worried about the frozen dough cracking, just put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. This recipe definitely deserves 5 stars!
Apr 22, 2014
Yum! I didn't use honey or spinach in the filling, just dijon mustard, cranberries and brie. They are so good.
Nov 28, 2013
Easy to make and look really nice for the holidays.
Nov 27, 2013
Kept the dough moist with a sheet of Saranwrap over the dough until I was ready. Worked great.
Nov 27, 2013
Blondienot40 , You probably let it dry out too much is all I can think of to tell you . Keep it moist when lieing out with a damp towel over it . Hope this helps .
Nov 26, 2013
My pastry shell fell apart when I cut it. Help what caused that.