Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 97 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Dec 12, 2019
An absolute must for any get together! Delicious
Jun 2, 2019
Quick and easy for on the go and last minute shared appetizer. Filling also makes a very good bagel spread.
Dec 27, 2017
Everyone that likes feta loved them! :)
Dec 9, 2016
Took this to a party..several people wanted the recipe. I also think it would be good as a spread,
Dec 2, 2016
A co-worker made these for a "healthier holiday recipe potluck" and I literally could not stop eating these!! I make then throughout the holiday season and am so happy that I tried these! (I was a bit afraid of feta and cranberry mixed :-P)
Jul 13, 2016
Made for Christmas and they were very pretty. However, no one really ate them. I would not make the again.
Jan 19, 2016
I made these for a buffet set-up, everyone loved them! Don't omit the green onion, it really made the flavors come together. It was sweet yet savory. They are easy to make and should be made ahead then sliced. I would make these again.
Jan 8, 2016
I keep ingredients on hand during the holiday. always a favorite.
Dec 24, 2014
Absolutely phenomenal! Had these at a baby shower and had to get the recipe. I omitted the onions, and it still tasted fantastic!
Jul 17, 2014
Absolutely delicious and really visually appealing. My family of carnivores required the addition of turkey (we used deli slices) which was stellar, but I'd bet chicken, ham or turkey would all be awesome.