Ham Pickle Pinwheels
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 7 slices deli ham
- 14 to 21 okra pickles or dill pickle spears
- In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish; cover and process until blended. Spread over ham slices.
- Remove stems and ends of okra pickles. Place two or three okra pickles or one dill pickle down the center of each ham slice. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 148 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 702mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Aug 7, 2009
I also found that the vegetable cream cheese by Philadelphia is amazing for this recipe instead of the cream cheese mixed with horseradish.The wraps can also be wrapped up in tortilla shells which tastes great too! Awesome recipe!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.