Spinach and Turkey Pinwheels
Need an awesome snack for game day? My kids love these easy four-ingredient turkey pinwheels. Go ahead and make them the day before—they won’t get soggy! —Amy Van Hemert, Ottumwa, Iowa
Total TimeTakes: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with spinach and turkey. Roll up tightly; if not serving immediately, wrap and refrigerate. To serve, cut rolls crosswise into 1-in. slices.