Spinach and Turkey Pinwheels
Need an awesome snack for game day? My kids love these easy four-ingredient turkey pinwheels. Go ahead and make them the day before—they won’t get soggy! —Amy Van Hemert, Ottumwa, Iowa
Total TimeTakes: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with spinach and turkey. Roll up tightly; if not serving immediately, wrap and refrigerate. To serve, cut rolls crosswise into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts6 pinwheels: 307 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 866mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Spinach and Turkey Pinwheels in Taste of Home September/October 2018