Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers
Total TimePrep Time: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until blended. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, onion and dill weed. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 40 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 31, 2017
Any veggies you love, any dressing, and even some grated cheese too. So easy, so many variations possible!! I love these and prefer them over a holiday meal!!I plan to try a dessert variation soon. Cream cheese, a sweet dressing or some sugar and milk to make the cream cheese spreadable then sprinkle with chopped fresh fruit and nuts! Perhaps a little finely chopped chocolate.Please try these since they are easy, fast, and flexible. I've never met anyone who didn't love these or a variation of this recipe!!
Jan 18, 2016
I made these for a holiday get together and everyone loved them! I just made another batch using broccoli and cauliflower. Can't wait to taste this variation!
Sep 15, 2015
Great. Made triple recipe for church brunch. All gone.
Aug 28, 2015
excellent, a big hit at the reception for our new pastor.
Aug 27, 2014
My favorite party food !!!
Aug 18, 2014
These remind me of the finger sandwiches my Grandma and her lady friends would make for church functions. I can tell by the ingredients that they are Wonderful!
Aug 18, 2014
Delicious...and so easy! Even my 3-year-old granddaughter loves them!
Jul 6, 2013
Everyone at the party loved these and when I explained how to make them they didn't realize how easy it was. I would highly recommend them.
Dec 18, 2010
I substituted Light Italian dressing and it still was great!