Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
Curry, smoked turkey and mandarin oranges give these pinwheels their unique flavor. My cousin and I made them for an open house and people came back for seconds...and then thirds! —Lorie Miner, Kamas, Utah
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended. Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 50 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Curry Pinwheels in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010