Apricots with Herbed Goat Cheese
After ending up with bunches of apricots one summer, I created this quick and simple dish. My friends were blown away with its fresh taste and uniqueness. —Wendy Weidner, Ham Lake, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 4 fresh apricots, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Place goat cheese, minced basil, chives and milk in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Arrange apricot slices on a serving platter. Drop goat cheese mixture by teaspoonfuls over top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with balsamic glaze. Garnish with additional basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen tips