Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) apricot halves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- Drain apricots, reserving 3/4 cup juice. Place apricots in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. melt 1/2 cup butter; add the brown sugar, flour and reserved juice. Pour over apricots.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. melt remaining butter; toss with crackers crumbs. Sprinkle over top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 366 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 10, 2012
This was a big hit at the easter table, we all loved it. will definately have to double it next time i make it.
Apr 24, 2011
I was very pleasantly surprised at how good this was. I had two cans of apricots that were given to me and had no idea what to do with them. I found this recipe and thought I'd try it for Easter dinner. Wonderful! I'm not a fan of apricots, but this was the exception.
Jun 29, 2009
I made this for a church luncheon and folks were scraping the dish clean in order to get one last taste. Folks are already requesting it for the next time.