Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Canned apricots and fresh mint leaves, optional
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside. Beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin. Add pineapple, mixing well. Refrigerate.
- When mixture begins to thicken, fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. If desired, serve with canned apricots and fresh mint leaves.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 235 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 27, 2017
Simple, fast, pretty and delicious, I made this Apricot Salad for one of the desserts I served on Christmas Eve and my family loved it! A definite keeper! I plan to make this for Easter, possibly substituting another flavor gelatin, like peach or lemon, for variety. Thank you, Fae, for sharing this recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.