- 16 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 medium Fuji apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Combine the apple, goat cheese, thyme, oregano and pepper; sprinkle over bread. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is softened. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews forApple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta
"Too bland for my taste."
"I thought it was delicious. The fugi apples were a nice flavor that complemented the goat cheese. My girlfriend couldn't get enough of them and kept gobbling them up. My only tweak would be to cut the apples smaller and crumble the goat cheese some more. If it's too big it won't fit very easy on the bread. Overall I loved it. I definitely would make this again."
"These are really good! I was actually a little scared to try it. They turned out so good though!"
"This is my favorite go to recipe. quick and is a beautiful presentation."
"Really nice flavor, I added a bit more goat cheese than the recipe called for as when I assembled the final products it looked like mostly apple. The flavors worked really well together. I also broiled it with the ingredients on for about three minutes, to properly warm the cheese and apples..."
"I LOVE IT!!!"