- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 13-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In another bowl, combine pie filling, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with ice cream if desired.
1 piece: 400 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.