Apple-Berry Crumb Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 13-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In another bowl, combine pie filling, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 400 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 19, 2010
I have never made a pie before, but I thought this was a very easy recipe. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the apple and cranberry combination, but I loved it! My boyfriend loved it so much that he asked me a few days later if we still had any more pie, and when I said we ate it all already, he was dissapointed. I told my mom about this pie, and we are planning on making a few of them for Thanksgiving. I definitely recommend to try this pie recipe.
Nov 1, 2010
Took this tailgating. The college kids LOVED it. My daughter requested I make it Thanksgiving
Oct 28, 2010
I tried it w/ peach pie filling, only 1/2 cup dried cranberries and baked it for the lesser times given. I liked it as well as apple.
Sep 25, 2010
Very tasty and easy!
May 20, 2010
Tasty quick recipe. I used raisins the second time I made it. Will make it again.
Nov 23, 2009
So quick & easy. Everyone loved it!
Nov 7, 2009
Awesome! Easy to make and is delicious! We loved it!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.