I always keep this mixture on hand; it’s good on anything, especially grilled pork, chicken and vegetables. Kenneth has developed a taste for heat, and this does supply some.—Greg Fontenot, The Woodlands, Texas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Originally published as All-Around Seasoning Mix in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p75
Reviews forAll-Around Seasoning Mix
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2017
"Make your own seasoning mix you can control the ingredients"
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2017
"This is a wonderful seasoning mix!!"