- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 envelope Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounces bay scallops
- 6 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute the crab, scallops and shrimp in butter for 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and shrimp turn pink. Stir into Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; top with seafood mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAlfredo Seafood Fettuccine
"I used real crab, lobster and shrimp, I will be making it again."
"Add onion, garlic and Come-on! make your own Alfredo Sauce!!"
"This is a great recipe but would be fantastic with a few cloves of garlic."
"So easy and delicious"
"i used jar alfredo sauce instead of powder mix."
"I made this recipe and added Cajun seafood seasoning to it. It was great! Thank you for sharing the recipe!"
"I used the jar of alfredo sauce to save time."
"Hican't wait to try this recipe for the man in my life...if this doesn't get me the ring nothing will!"
"This dish was good but could have been better if it had more choices of seasonings."