- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon seeded chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for10 Minute Zesty Salsa
"Nicckpx9: "I made this today for my boyfriend and me." I am guessing you are not an English major"
"Flavor is much improved with a squirt of lemon juice or lime juice & a small can of diced green chile. I didn't use oil inthis recipe which makes it even more healthy"
"So, I tried made this today for my boyfriend and I for our 6 month anniversary and I used it as an appetizer for dinner with my family. Everyone loves it and I personally think it is the best salsa I have ever tasted."