Dairy Queen just released its list of summer Blizzards and treats! The rumor about a Dreamsicle dipped cone at DQ back in March has officially been confirmed. But as wonderful as the Dreamsicle cone is, there’s a lot on this menu to be excited about.
There Are SIX New Blizzards!
You read that right. Dairy Queen is releasing six Blizzard flavors for the summer season. Each one is just as mouthwatering as the last, and some are even returning hits. The menu has something to satisfy all fruit fans and chocolate lovers, so no one is left out:
- Caramel Cannonball: Ooey-gooey decadence of sweet caramel coated truffles mixed with crunchy toffee and drizzled with caramel sauce
- Oreo Cookie Jar: The classic crunch of milk’s favorite cookie combined with chocolate chip cookie dough and melt-in-your-mouth fudge
- Brownie Dough: A twist on the traditional Cookie Dough Blizzard that packs chewy brownie dough, cocoa fudge and chunks of chocolate into one sweet summer treat
- S’mores: The returning campfire champion blending all the sweetness of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers
- Cotton Candy: An ice creamy twist on the popular fair food with pink and blue sprinkles hidden throughout layers of that trademark soft serve
- Summer Berry Cheesecake: The combination of tangy raspberries, blackberries and blueberries nicely contrast creamy cheesecake bites you won’t be able to get enough of
You can get these Blizzards in all sizes, but the new Mini Blizzard Flights are designed to give you the taste of three different flavors at the same time. If you want to experience one new taste after the other, we definitely recommend giving the flights a try!
Courtesy Dairy Queen
But That’s Not All…
As much as we love Blizzards, we’re almost more excited about the other treats hitting the menu. Dairy Queen will be rolling out new Cupfection sundaes in flavors Brownie and Oreo and Summer Berry Cake. We’ll also be getting our hands on sweet and sippable Cake Shakes, which feature chunks of chocolate or strawberry cake buried among layers of DQ’s famous vanilla soft serve.
Get to Your Dairy Queen ASAP
Lucky for your sweet tooth, you don’t have to wait until the first day of summer to enjoy these warm-weather treats. Now is the perfect time to race off to your local Dairy Queen and get a taste of all this flavor. While the menu is available now, those new Mini Blizzard Treat Flights will be disappearing at the end of May. It’s the most delicious reason to leave work early!