Dairy Queen Just Added a Line of Stackburgers to Its Menu That Will Bust Your Burger Boredom
There's bound to be a Stackburger for you on the Dairy Queen menu!
There’s a whole lot to love when it comes to Dairy Queen. Whether it’s secret menu gems (like the retro Jack and Jill Sundae) or the signature soft serve, we’ve all got something on the menu that we can’t get enough of. I mean, have you had the Choco Brownie Extreme Blizzard? I have to stop myself from ordering three every time I go!
There’s more to DQ than ice cream, though. The latest menu release is a line of Stackburgers that will have you coming back all summer long.
What’s on the Dairy Queen New Menu?
Stackburgers are Dairy Queen’s most significant menu change in the last 20 years. It seems like consumers are looking for unique burgers with bold flavors, because that’s what DQ has delivered. Each burger will be offered in 1/3 pound doubles and 1/2 pound triples. You’ll be able to try five fabulous Stackburgers—here’s what you can expect:
- Flamethrower Stackburger: Fiery FlameThrower sauce, melted Pepper Jack cheese, jalapeno bacon, tomato and lettuce. My ideal burger.
- Loaded A.1. Stackburger: Signature A.1. Thick & Hearty sauce, creamy peppercorn sauce, thick-cut applewood smoked bacon, perfectly melted American cheese and crunchy onion rings. Now that’s a burger worth your buck!
- Bacon Two Cheese Deluxe Stackburger: Perfectly melted American and white cheddar cheeses, thick-cut applewood smoked bacon, tomato, onions, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo. A well-made classic.
- Two Cheese Deluxe Stackburger: Perfectly melted sharp American and white cheddar cheeses, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo. Yes, please.
- Original Cheeseburger: American cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard. Can’t go wrong with this classic—I promise!
When Can We Get ‘Em?
The new Dairy Queen menu is available at any DQ Grill and Chill restaurant (except in Texas, where Dairy Queen has a different menu). You can use this restaurant locator to find your nearest DQ with Stackburgers!