Dairy Queen’s Fall Blizzard Menu Is Here for 2023—and It Includes a New Blizzard
The Dairy Queen fall Blizzards are back! And you can pick one up for 85 cents—here's how.
The temperature may be dropping, but we’re never going to say no to a DQ Blizzard. This iconic dessert is a famous part of Dairy Queen history, and it’s only become more popular with new seasonal flavors.
Now, after sweetening up our summer with an amazing lineup, Dairy Queen has announced that some of our favorite fall Blizzards are headed back, and we’ve already got our spoons poised! Between this and Starbucks fall menu, we’re pretty much set for sweater weather.
Dairy Queen Fall Blizzards for 2023
View this post on Instagram
Dairy Queen just dropped its full menu for fall, and there’s one delicious new release along with some old favorites. Yes, the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is on the roster!
- Royal Reese’s Fluffernutter Blizzard: This brand-new treat blends Reese’s and peanut butter marshmallow goodness into a single Blizzard dream. The vanilla soft serve is mixed with Reese’s candies (obviously) and peanut butter surrounding a pillowy marshmallow center. Yum!
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Blizzard: A classic DQ Blizzard, but with snickerdoodle and cookie dough? Yes, please. This vanilla soft serve meets snickerdoodle cookie dough pieces and a decadent cinnamon sugar to create a Blizzard that will have you wondering how something this delicious is still legal.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie Blizzard: Every time we think Reese’s can’t get any better, they surprise us—this time with an even sweeter treat! This dessert combines Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and graham with vanilla soft serve, all crowned by a sweet whipped topping.
- Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Blizzard: This returning Blizzard combines two of our favorite things—cheesecake and fudge covered salty caramel pieces with DQ soft serve. Need we say more?
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard says fall in the way only DQ can—with delicious spiced pumpkin pie pieces blended with vanilla soft serve and topped with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Choco Dipped Strawberry Blizzard: We’re not saying chocolate and strawberry is the best dessert combination, but it’s pretty close. With strawberry and choco pieces blended into a vanilla soft serve, this one might be our favorite of the bunch.
- Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard: If there’s one thing that can beat some good ol’ homemade Oreo fudge, it’s this Blizzard. With Oreo cookie pieces and cocoa fudge blended into a classic vanilla soft serve with whipped topping, this is a treat made for all the chocolate lovers out there.
When Will the DQ Fall Blizzards Be Available?
The full Dairy Queen fall Blizzard menu is up as of August 28, and we can’t wait to get our hands on them! Especially at a discount. From September 11-24, fans can pick up Blizzards for just 85 cents (in honor of the Blizzard’s 1985 introduction) exclusively through an offer in the DQ app. As for how long these limited time Blizzards will stick around, they should be in stores through October, so you can enjoy them alongside other autumn favorites like the PSL.