Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakes
These rich chocolate peanut butter shakes will make you feel like you're sitting in a 1950s soda fountain. Make it modern with an over-the-top garnish like skewered doughnut holes, chocolate-dipped cookies or fluffernutter sandwich squares. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Optional toppings: Sweetened whipped cream; miniature peanut butter cups, quartered; and additional chocolate syrup
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peanut butter and syrup; cover and process until smooth. If desired, garnish with whipped cream, peanut butter cups and additional chocolate syrup.