Peachy Buttermilk Shakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream and additional sliced peaches, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. If desired, top with whipped cream and additional sliced peaches.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 250 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 25, 2013
Fantastic flavor. Just got back from a peach festival loaded down with peaches that were on the tree an hour ago and threw this together. I would only suggest a bit more ice cream or a little less of the rest as it turned out a bit loose. But what a terrific taste.
Aug 4, 2013
Yum! A wonderful blend of flavors. The buttermilk really brings out the flavor of the peaches. The touch of cinnamon cut down the sweetness from the ice cream. Thank you Anna for sharing this, it's is a keeper.