Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares
I combined a couple recipes to create these crunchy, chocolaty bars bursting with peanut butter flavor, marshmallows and pretzel pieces. These bars could also pass for fudge! —Dawn Lowenstein, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Place first five ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until smooth and blended, about 5 minutes (mixture will be very thick). Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. pan.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 square: 85 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Crunchy Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.