Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, peanut butter, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 233 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 29, 2013
Easy to make and very tasty. Make sure you have lots of milk to go with them!
Oct 13, 2012
Oh my gosh, these were wonderful and so easy to make! They sure went fast! Great recipe . . . thanks!
Sep 13, 2012
These were great!!! Melt in your mouth little gems. I did use a whole package of milk chocolate chips, not 1 cup of the semisweet. That's the only thing I would change. Thanks for sharing!!
Aug 23, 2011
I make these all the time. They are always a hit at any picnic or family gathering