Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, peanut butter, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 each: 233 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.