Chocolate Marshmallow Candy Squares
Children of all ages will enjoy these tall squares of marshmallow and peanut packed candies.—Mrs. Kris Lehman, Jackson, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- Microwave the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter at 70% power for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave in 10- to 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 1-1/2-in. squares.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Originally published as Chocolate Marshmallow Mile-High Squares in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.