Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares
I combined a couple recipes to create these crunchy, chocolaty bars bursting with peanut butter flavor, marshmallows and pretzel pieces. These bars could also pass for fudge! —Dawn Lowenstein, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1. Place first five ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until smooth and blended, about 5 minutes (mixture will be very thick). Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. pan.
- 2. Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 square: 85 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC