Thin Mint Milk Shake
Save a sleeve of Girl Scout cookies for this creamy milkshake that's fun for kids and adults, too. —Shauna Sever, San Francisco, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe or 3 tablespoons 2% milk plus a dash of peppermint extract
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 7 Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies
- Green food coloring, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order listed; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 363 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Boozy Thin Mint Milkshake in Taste of Home February/March 2015