Easy Mint Thins
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + standing
- 24 ounces milk or dark chocolate candy coating
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 2 ounces white candy coating, melted
- Optional decorations: chopped Andes mint candies, crushed spearmint candies and green colored sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip crackers in chocolate candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Drizzle tops with white candy coating; decorate as desired. Let stand until set. Store in airtight containers.
Apr 23, 2017
This is quick and easy, and it tastes good, but it definitely does not taste like Girl Scout Thin Mints or the Keebler Grasshopper cookies. It tastes like Ritz crackers, dipped in chocolate, which is not a bad thing at all, just not a Thin Mint. It has that salty cracker flavor that the cookies do not have.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.