Easy Cinnamon Thins
When a co-worker’s husband came home from Iraq, we had a potluck for him. These cookies with coarse red sugar matched our patriotic theme. —Janet Whittington, Heath, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon extract
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 12 finely crushed cinnamon hard candies
- Red colored sugar
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip crackers in candy coating mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate with candies and colored sugar as desired. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 75 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Fire Cracker Cookies in Ultimate Cookie Swap 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.