Easy Cinnamon Thins
When a co-worker’s husband came home from Iraq, we had a potluck for him. These cookies with coarse red sugar matched our patriotic theme. —Janet Whittington, Heath, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon extract
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 12 finely crushed cinnamon hard candies
- Red colored sugar
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip crackers in candy coating mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate with candies and colored sugar as desired. Let stand until set.