No time to bake cookies from scratch? Create a tasty treat in little more than half an hour by doctoring butter-flavored crackers with vanilla chips and mint candies.—Kathleen Felton, Fairfax, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) Andes mint baking chips or 2 packages (4.67 ounces each) Andes mint candies
- 48 round butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- In a microwave, melt mint baking chips; stir until smooth. Dip crackers in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over crackers; sprinkle with candy. Chill for 5 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 60 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Minty Ritz in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2010